premium synthetic mica pearlescent pigments
Geopearl® Crystal pearlescent pigments
Geopearl® Crystal is a range of premium synthetic pearlescent pigments for the cosmetic, plastic, coating & paint and printing industry.
The characteristic shimmer of Geopearl® Crystal pearlescent pigments has been designed to match the unique luster of natural pearls. The basic structure is a platelet synthetic mica which is coated with a metal oxide. GEOTECH offers titanium dioxide, iron oxide and colour coated synthetic pearlescent pigments.
Resulting from reflected, refracted and transmitted light patterns developed at the multiple interfaces between the layers, Geopearl® Crystal pearlescent pigments provide unsurpassed performance in brightness and colour play varying from white to earth tone effects.
The product range includes the following types:
- Crystal Silver/white synthetic mica based pearlescent pigments;
- Crystal interference synthetic mica based pearlescent pigments;
- Crystal golden synthetic mica based pearlescent pigments;
- Crystal metallic synthetic mica based pearlescent pigments;
- Crystal coloured synthetic mica based pearlescent pigments;
- Crystal colour travel synthetic mica based pearlescent pigments.
Reflective effects from matte softness (1 – 5 µm) to scattering reflection (100 – 1000 µm) can be obtained by a wide variety of particle sizes. The total range contains over 40 products.
Geopearl® Crystal pigments are able to create an infinite range of visual effects that capture your eye and give unrivalled elegance to any finished product.
Geopearl® Crystal pigments are nontoxic, water- and solvent resistant effect pigments. They are in compliance with common regulations.
Besides synthetic mica based pigments our product portfolio of pearlescent pigments also contains a wide variety of natural mica and glass based products.